Tuesday 4 October 2016

WCMD - CASEing Gayatri

Hello!

I'm here with another card for World Card Making Day and joining in with Winnie & Walter's WCMD celebrations. Lydia has invited us to choose a Winnie & Walter designer to CASE.

I chose to CASE Gayatri, because she ALWAYS inspires me. You can find the card I'm CASEing on Gayatri's blog HERE. From Gayatri's card I took the light coloured stamping in the background, the vellum, a floral arrangement as focal point, sequins, and a banner sentiment.
Because I don't yet own any Winnie & Walter stamps I used PTI Doodlie-Do and Building Blocks stamps and dies. The banner is Mama Elephant.
School holidays are over. Today we launch into the final term of the year. Only 9 weeks until Summer holidays and so much to do in that time!

Thank-you for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

2 comments:

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle. I love your bright coloring and the layer of vellum.

Daria Z. said...

This is just beautiful! Great CASE of Gayatri's card.