Thursday 26 May 2016

Fusion - Something Blue

Hello!

It's time for the new Fusion Card Challenge! Both the sketch and the inspiration photo had me reaching for my stamps. So pretty! I had to create a fusion card. :-)
I used SU! Wild About Flowers, PTI Background Basics: Circles, and PTI Botanical Blocks sentiment and dies.
Work has been crazy busy lately. I'm taking holidays from mid-June, but I haven't really been able to put much thought to that yet. I really need to because I'm heading to Europe! I do have my passport organised, and flights booked, but nothing else arranged... oops! Luckily I'm happy to go with the flow!

I hope you are inspired to join us at Fusion. I can't wait to see the gallery. 

Michelle
xxx



4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful soft colors on your stampings Michelle - love the strip stampings behind the framed florals.

wienerhoneymooners said...

So soft and delicate! LOVE the tones Michelle!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

Karren said...

Beautiful card! So soft and pretty!