Friday 1 April 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 166

Hello!

Another week has passed and it's time for the latest CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge! This week's sketch is as fabulous as all the others, and while I did my best to shift the little plane out of my head, it just decided that it wanted to come out to play. ;-)  I love how this one turned out.
I used Papertrey Ink Little Hot Rods stamps and Memory Box dies.
The entries to our last challenge were fabulous! I've enjoyed taking a browse through the gallery so much! I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week!

Thanks for dropping by to visit!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is fabulous, Michelle! Such a perfect take on the sketch!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is awesome! Love it!

I Card Everyone said...

I am beyond happy that it made an appearance!! Michelle, this is outstanding!!! Beyond cute!
=]

Marybeth said...

I love this! Its just perfect!

Ardyth said...

Love the white on white clouds!

Lynn said...

So cute...love the airplane and the cute little clouds.

Susi said...

Such a fabulous CAS layout - great card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Michelle I just love your card this week - it totally inspired me to look at this sketch in a different way (it was the cut out channel rather than the airplane!) I ended up making a second card which was totally different to my first. Thanks so much!