Friday 13 June 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch 80

Hello!

Okay, so I may be the very last stamper on the Fresh Cut Florals bandwagon, but it isn't my fault! Really! Every time I went to order this set, it was sold out! This is another case of patience being rewarded. These stamps arrived this week, yippee!! So when I was pondering this week's sketch for CAS(E) This Sketch, it was to these new stamps that I LEAPT. ;-)
The spiral notebook die is brand new, too. Another item that has sat on my wishlist for a LONG time prior to purchase, lol!
Thank-you for visiting! I hope you can join us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week.

Michelle
xxx

9 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful CAS card, I'd say those flowers were worth the wait!!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, I leapt and bought that stamp set too, but did I ink it up yet? Noooo......! I'm worse than you! Love your card--I have that notebook die, too!!

Jen said...

oh, I love it!! I just finally got that stamp set too!! it was sold out forever and I was so excited to finally get it! I totally hear you on that! I love your flowers--they look awesome!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is one of my very favourite stamp sets, Michelle! And I love how you used it! Such a pretty take on the sketch!

Sherrie M. said...

This is simply lovely Michelle! LOVE it.

Colleen said...

Michelle, thank you for your kind words on my card...I had to come see what you are making and I think I need to add you to my blog roll...you are an amazing card maker! those stamps are certainly worth the wait, but gosh darn it, when I love something I want it right now, it sure is tough to wait and wait and wait for them to come back in stock!! I have a few like that right now as a matter of fact...I will be one of the last to use them on cards...by the time I get around to getting them, they will be like new again!! Have a great weekend!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous!!! That sentiment set and the spiral notebook die have been on my wish list forever. This card definitely pushes me closer to actually purchasing them. :)

~amy~ said...

I love your stamping!

AB. said...

What a stunning card! I love the floral tag. :)