Saturday 13 July 2013

Summer Card Camp - Day 4

Hello!

I'm still playing catch-up with my Summer Card Camp 2 homework, but there may be light at the end of the tunnel!  Today, for Day 4 homework, I made a card within 10 minutes using this week's colour scheme. This card should have taken me about 5 minutes, but somewhere along the line while I was stamping dots as confetti, I became mesmerised and lost track of time! I came so close to the 10 minute deadline that I had zero time to consider rhinestones or sequins! I may sneak back and add them later. ;-)
I used PTI Ruby Rose and Boutique Borders: Thanks stamps. Colours are PTI Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores, SU! Daffodil Delight, and Memento Tuxedo Black.

My time came in at 9 minutes, 51 seconds, and I almost didn't make it due to an adhering fault with the top panel of my card (which I fixed in the nick of time).
I'm enjoying Summer Card Camp. Sometimes the techniques are ones I already know, sometimes they are techniques I haven't used before, but ALWAYS I collect great new inspiration, and the chatter in the videos often gives me a smile. :-)
Thanks for visiting! I'm off to attempt my homework for Day 5.

Michelle
xxx


7 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how the flowers and polka dots surround the sentiment Michelle.

Anonymous said...

I love this Michelle. You have made the colour combination work really well - and under the 10 minutes. Well done!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Sara Mac said...

What a fun and cheery card Michelle. I love all the beautiful stamping. Perfect placement of all those dots.

Joyce said...

10 minute cards are tough, but you really nailed this one. Love the bright and bold colors.

Janet's Joy said...

Such a pretty card!

SmilynStef said...

Wowza ... that is quite the card in under 10 minutes ... love it.