Wednesday 27 March 2013

Tuesday Trigger: Pretty Pastels

Hello!

Just a quick one this morning. I'm off to parent-teacher interviews, and I don't want to be late!

I zipped up a card the moment after I saw this week's Tuesday Trigger.




















I used PTI Polka Dot Parade #1 stamps. PTI Soft Stone, SU! Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight. Twinery Twine.

The Trigger is this cute pastel image. I think they are sugared almonds, but they brought to mind candy Easter eggs, so I made a row of bunnies with pastel tails. :-)


















I hope to be back later today, but if I'm not, I'll be back later over Easter. Tomorrow I'm off to the Sunshine Coast to visit family. Fingers crossed for some sunshine so that we can go to the beach.

Thanks for coming to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Darnell said...

So cute, Michelle! I love your sweet bunny card with their colorful tails! It looks like they sat in the Easter egg paint!!

Have a wonderful SUNNY time with your family!!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute and the cotton tails in pastel colors is genius!

Nancy Penir said...

Used the same stamp set, can't believe how cute your card turned out! Love the tails in different colors.

stampingandstitching said...

Aw this is absolutely adorable, Michelle! Wonderful take on the Tuesday Trigger!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So super sweet!!! LOVE your card!
Happy Easter hugs, Karin

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)