Friday 6 April 2012

Less is More 61

Hello!

First up, I want to confess... I have crafter's block. It may seem that someone who has crafter's block should NOT be posting two cards, but I'm working on the theory that if I just keep on making cards, eventually my mojo will return...maybe!

The worst thing is, this inspiration from Less Is More this week for Challenge 61 is a Design Seeds colour palette, and I was totally in love with it the minute I saw it. Here is the inspiration:
Yummo! Pale pink gerberas. I just love gerberas. And I love pale pink.

Well, onto my card.
I used Stampin'Up! Organic Grace and PTI Think Big Favorites #12. Colours are certainly celery, pretty in pink, pale plum, and old olive. Lots of masking, a little bit of bling and a little bit of twine to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Your card is beautiful Michelle and shows NO signs of crafter block at all! Your background is so soft and pleasing. I am in the same zone as you lately I am hoping spring will lift my cloud and I can get creating again more easily. :)

Jenny said...

Good theory and it seems to be working because I couldn't come up with cards like this wit crafters block!
Gorgeous soft tones and beautiful stamping too :0)
Jenny x

kingstonmama said...

This is lovely, Michelle. You've created such a soft and pretty background on this card. Ann Y.

Darnell said...

Your card is really soft and beautiful and I love it. I think maybe you are physically a little "off," because your creativity seems to be healthy as all get out! Either way, hope you feel better soon. Happy Easter!

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty Michelle!
SO gentle looking!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Beautiful card Michelle
Sorry I'm so late
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"